Each year group from Years 2 to 6 has two representatives on the School Council. The representatives are elected annually by their peers.
The School Council is responsible for:
- Representing class views
- Collecting ideas and opinions from each of the classes
- Organising charitable events e.g. for Children in Need
- Being involved in some decision making and areas of school improvement
- Feeding back information and decision to the classes
The Year 6 representatives help to chair the meetings and write the minutes with the support of school staff. School Council minutes are displayed on the School Council noticeboard.
- Year 2 Councillors: Charlie and Jake
- Year 3 Councillors: Kevin and Sunny
- Year 4 Councillors: Imogen and Maisie
- Year 5 Councillors: Celeste and Sophie
- Year 6 Councillors: Imogen and Patrick