Each year group from Years 2 to 6 has two representatives on the School Council. The representatives are elected annually by their peers.
The School Council is responsible for:
- Representing class views
- Collecting ideas and opinions from each of the classes
- Organising charitable events e.g. for Children in Need
- Being involved in some decision making and areas of school improvement
- Feeding back information and decision to the classes
The Year 6 representatives help to chair the meetings and write the minutes with the support of school staff. School council minutes are displayed in the hall.
The School Council 2017-2018
- Year 2 Councillors: Lucy and Matilda
- Year 3 Councillors: Daisy and Leo
- Year 4 Councillors: Nickson and Poppy
- Year 5 Councillors: Daniel and Seth
- Year 6 Councillors: Alfie and Thom